Monday, March 3, 2008

Don't fell Good

When I wake up this murning I don't fell too good. Im so tired and fell dizzy, I didn't get enough sleep most of the night especially when my baby wake up 3 times during the night. At the day I try to take a nap but I can't sleep.

Last night when I was online for an hour I fell dizzy too, I am little bit worried of myself for few days I've been experiencing like this. Just the other day I went to the hospital and according to the doctor everything is going alright. The got my blood pressure and having 88/54 I think it is very low blood the didn't even give me prescription.

Since my baby was born I don't have apetite in food anymore, I always eat those non vitamins food like sugar with matching rice, We have lots of food but I don't like any of them I rather eat rice with salt or sugar lolz...Anyway have a fun day all and see yeah later!!!

1 comment:

Wendy Lopez-Redaon said...

hi there mel =) hope everything goes well with you and your baby. Get well soon. God bless ya =)