Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fell Good

After I submit my other blog to one of the blog advertising the make me fell good even it was declined in short(lol) because the make a comment that they like my writting style. She says to re-submit it again for 6weeks that will be a good timing and she told me to transfer it to domain.

Actually I buy a domain few weeks ago in yahoo I don't know how to set up it requires times and little bit study. I ask few of my friends regarding domain set up but most of them say's the don't know how to do it because they are not the one who set up there own domain it was there friend.

I love to have my own domain of course because more opportunity but since I just bought a new one I need to talk again my husband regarding purchasing another one. I'm not interested anymore with the old one I purchase because I don't have time to figure it out and If I just know before that I can buy a domain in blogger no doubt that's the one I'm going to purchase. I learn some lesson in purchasing I should ask it clearly and make sure that's the domain I need.

No comments: